PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
- This is Nanyang Kindergarten’s official website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- We do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other relatable entities, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will not share your personal data with non-related entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services.
- For your convenience, we may also display data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to websites which data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- This website is owned by Nanyang Kindergarten.
- The materials located on this website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Nanyang Kindergarten.
- Click here to review this website Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Nanyang Kindergarten. To use any parts of the contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. The school reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Nanyang Kindergarten’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Nanyang Kindergarten.
Right of Access
- Nanyang Kindergarten reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular external address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nanyang Kindergarten does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- . as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- Nanyang Kindergarten shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Links from This Website to Other Websites
- This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by Nanyang Kindergarten. Nanyang Kindergarten is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Nanyang Kindergarten be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
Links to This Website from Other Websites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from Nanyang Kindergarten prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Nanyang Kindergarten reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall Nanyang Kindergarten be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
- Nanyang Kindergarten reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Nanyang Kindergarten reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.